Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm hoping this new year brings some progress. I have two shows in the works, one in January and one in February, and am planning on booking more after New Year's.

Winter has always put a strain on my already fragile voice. I was never a great singer by nature and I've had to work VERY hard to get to the place I'm at. I constantly struggle with my voice. It's finicky. I am trying to push myself and try new techniques, but with winter illness, dry weather, etc. it is very difficult. I guess with anyone it's a challenge to accept your voice, to embrace it's quirks and imperfections.

If you read this and want to hear what I'm up to, listen to my demos at - myspace.com/rachelanderson

and check out the band I play bass in - www.facebook.com/wearetangentarc

No comments:

Post a Comment