Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Bitterness

I am making a commitment to not be bitter anymore. It is (and always has been) glaringly obvious that I blame my own failures or faults on the problems I see in the world around me. Don't get me wrong, there is alot wrong with the 'music world' including both local and national scenes, but I can no longer be held back by those problems.

I need to get back to the music and away from my anxiety.

I am playing tomorrow. There are 100 things going wrong in our lives right now, not terribly wrong, but wrong enough that the stress level is very high. This is going to be a big show. Hundreds of people will probably attend. In the past my anticipation would have fed my performance. I need to do that now. I'm very excited to be playing some never before heard tunes.

My goal is to be real, and simply do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment